While thinking about what topic I wanted to discuss today, I stumbled on THESE QUESTIONS that are psychologically intended to bring people closer. You can go through them with a good friend, family member, in a group setting or even on a social media site. If you ask these questions to someone you’re romantically involved with it will raise the stakes and make things interesting! The questions are designed to target specifics that will reveal a persons character/hopes/intentions/regrets etc.
Today I thought it would be fun to answer some of them, so you can get to know me better. I’m going to choose 10 random questions. If there’s one you really wanted to know that I skip, next time you see me… ask away. If you want to take part or answer some of them, I would love to hear your answers too.
39 Thought Provoking Questions
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
No, I don’t think I would want to be famous. I like my privacy and I’ve already been through times where I’ve been judged up and down. I don’t really care to go through that again, although I would handle it much better now. I would like to be influential in some way, leave my mark on the world, but I don’t think that necessarily equates to being famous. If I was famous for something I would like to think it would be for something I’m passionate about… maybe from writing a book someday.
3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? Why?
No. I think I’m better when I’m just real and off the cuff. If I think about something too much I might talk myself out of it. I’m a believer in saying things that need to be said, even if it’s hard. Lay it all out on the table. Life’s too short to be anything other than boldly authentic.
4. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I sing all the time! I used to perform quite a bit and miss doing that. Let’s see, the last time I sang to myself was in the car ride back from the library with my little man an hour ago, and I was rocking out to Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” and Pharrell’s “Happy.” The last time I sang to someone else was last weekend when I was doing yard work and had music blaring on the jambox. Does that count?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or the body of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?